Monday 21 March 2011

For my music magazine cover drafts, I chose to use a variety of scenarios that are relevant to the music genre. I made several decisions when designing these covers, for example, where to place mast headings and cover lines, how big should the main image be. In the end I chose the image at the bottom left as a template when designing my front cover.


For my music magazine contents drafts, i decided to use images that related to the image used on the front cover, I did this to ensure that the main image on the cover is continued on this page, so to establish it as the main topic. I decided to use the image at the top right as a template for my contents page.


For my double page spreads I chose to have my text filling up the majority of the pages to establish that the information is more improtant than the images. The double page spreads have been designed focusing on various aspects of real life music magazines. The design I have chosen to use as my template is the image on the bottom left.

No comments:

Post a Comment