Wednesday 26 January 2011



These are examples and ideas I have produced in order to help me in designing my front cover. I have produced four draft ideas for my front cover which are all relevant to the topic. I have also produced a list of examples for titles and cover lines. I have designed covers which fit the topic of a school magazine and all have pictures which are located in a school environment.

This is the final design of my school magazine front cover. I have chosen to use a red and yellow colour scheme as it is bright and attractive. With a selection of cover lines and a bold mast heading at the top establishes the seperate sections of the page.
 
This is a basic layout of my school magazine contents page. I haven't included any actual images or headings just the colour scheme (which is the same as the cover).

No comments:

Post a Comment